DAY 1 : HANOI - ARRIVAL
Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to city centre. Yangon- HaNoi VN 956 RGN-HAN 18:55 -21:15 Check in Hotel and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (OVERNIGHT CRUISE)
Breakfast at hotel, Depart for the 4-hour drive to Halong Bay, journey there through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta, observe everyday life of Vietnamese villagers as they work the rice fields.Check-in on board a traditional junk.A welcome drink is served on arrival before enjoying lunch on board with fresh seafood. A fantastic cruise in Halong Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site, passing through so many amazing islet such as Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Sail Island…. Enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board.Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations.Dinner with fresh seafood. Squid fishing or relax and chatting with your friends & family. Overnight on board.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY – HANOI – WATER PUPPET SHOW
Light breakfast with tea, coffee, fruit and cake are served. Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning with Tai Chi exercise on sundeck. The wholesome brunch is served while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Enjoy the tranquil scenery as the boat meanders its way through the bay on the way back to Ha Long city, etc… Disembarkation & drive back to Hanoi. Enjoy water puppet show – a very special show found only in Viet Nam – a series of “ancient” short stories and legends presented through the use of traditional music, song, and characters. The stage is actually a large container of water where the characters (carved wooden puppets) “act” out the story. The music is live, performed by a group of musicians that share a side stage adjacent to the water stage. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI CITY TOUR – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Ba Dinh Square with Hochiminh Mausoleum (closed on every Monday, Friday, October and November), His House on Stilt and One Pillar Pagoda. Then visit Temple of Literature (the 1st National University of Vietnam) . Visit Hoan Kiem Lake with The Huc Bridge and Ngoc Son Temple. Shopping at Vincom Mega Mall Royal City (if time permit). Buffet lunch at Sen Tay Ho Restaurant. Transfer guests to Noi Bai International airport for flight HaNoi – Yangon VN 957 HAN – RGN 16:35 -18:00 back home.
Tour Price Include & Exclude
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on Twin Sharing/ triple sharing).
- Air Conditional Coach with new modern
- Full board with Vietnamese food / Thailand food / Chinese Food / Cruise Dinner
- Sightseeing tours Entrance fee
- Private boat in Mekong delta
- English / Chinese Speaking guide
- Mineral water 2 bottle per pax per day
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, Issuance, Air tickets, Upgrade meals , visa fees
- Surcharge if taking seafood buffet Sen or Buffet Khai Brother in Hanoi USD 10/pax
Tour policy & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 12 yrs. old without extra bed is charged for 50%.
- Child below 12 yrs. old with extra bed is charged for 75%
|Group Size||Kind of Transportation|
|1-2 pax||4 seater|
|3 pax||7 seater|
|10-18 pax||30 seater|
|19-21 pax||35 seater|
|22 – 42 pax||45 seater|