DAY 1: ARRIVAL HANOI
Depart from Yangon International Airport to Noi Bai International Airport by VN-956 at 18:55- 21:15PM. Our representative will meet you and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
- Meals: Local Restaurant
- Accommodation: Overnight in Hanoi.
- The distance: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi Capital: 35km – 45 minutes for transfer
DAY 2 : HANOI - HALONG TOUR ON BOAT ( B/ SEAFOOD L & D)
Morning : transfer to Halong Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. Noon time, you will board the boutique wooden junk to visit Halong Bay. While cruising through the bay, seafood lunch is served on board. Continue cruising to visit caves; islands, floating fishing village and relax on the board. Evening, enjoy movie night, board games, and squid fishing or relax at leisure . Dinner and Overnight on the boat.
- Meals: 1 Breakfast + 1 Seafood Lunch + 1 Dinner on Cruise
- Accommodation: Overnight on Cruise
- The distance: Hanoi – Halong Bay: 160km – 4 hours for transfer & break time on the way.
DAY 3 : HALONG – HANOI ( B/ SEAFOOD L & D)
- 07.15: Cakes, fruits, tea and coffee will be served. Continue the cruise through Halong Bay.
- 09.30: Check-out the cabin. Having international buffet brunch and finished at 10:30 – 11:00
- 11.00: Back Halong pier and transfer back to Hanoi.
- 16:00 Arrival Hanoi. Check in hotel. Dinner and Overnight in Hanoi.
- 16:00 Arrival Hanoi. Check in hotel. Dinner and in the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. Overnight in Hanoi.
- Meals: 1 Breakfast + 1 Buffet Lunch on cruise + 1 Dinner buffet Sen Tay Ho
- Accommodation: Overnight in Hanoi
- The distance: Halong Bay – Hanoi: 160km – 4 hours for transfer & break time on the way.
DAY 4 : HANOI – SAI GON ( B/L/D)
Morning city tour – Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university. We continue passing Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful green waters, The Huc Bridge, Thap But (Pen Tower) and visit Ngoc Son temple. Luch at local restaurant. Leisure time until transfer to Hanoi/ Noi Bai International Airport for departure to SaiGon. Dinner on floating restaurant on Saigon River & Overnight in Sai Gon City
- Meals : 1 Breakfast + 1 Buffet Lunch Khaing Brother Restaurant + 1 Dinner Cruise Saigon
- The distance : Hanoi Capital – Noi Bai Airport : 35km – 45 minutes for transfer. Tan Son Nhat Airport – Hotel : 6km – 30 minutes to hotel
- Accommodation : Overnight in Saigon
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNEL (B/L/ D)
After breakfast, a one and half hour drive will take you to Cu Chi Underground Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length, which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Return to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch then have a short city tour covering War Museum, The Old Post Office and the People’s Committee Hall. Have dinner and overnight in Saigon.
- Meals : 1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner Buffet Ghanh Sen
- The distance : Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnel 45Km – 1h30 Minutes for transfer
- Accommodation : Overnight in Saigon
DAY 6: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (B/-/ -)
Have breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure. After breakfast, transfer to the airport for departure to Yangon by VN- 943 at 09:35 AM. Arrive at Yangon International Airport at 11:10 PM and end of our service.
- Meals : 1 Breakfast
- The distance : Hotel- Tan Son Nhat Airport : 6km – 30 minutes to hotel
The ends of program!
Tour Price Include & Exclude
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on Twin Sharing/ triple sharing).
- Air Conditional Coach with new modern
- Full board with Vietnamese food / Thailand food / Chinese Food / Cruise Dinner
- Sightseeing tours Entrance fee
- Overnight Cruise in Halong Bay
- English / Chinese Speaking guide
- Mineral water 2 bottle per pax per day
- 1 FOC on twin sharing or Single room upon requested
- Compulsory Tipping USD 3/pax/day for grp booking
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, Issuance, Upgrade meals,Air ticket
- Other not mentioned as the above
Tour policy & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 12 yrs. old without extra bed is charged for 50%.
- Child below 12 yrs. old with extra bed is charged for 75%
Terms & Conditions
- ခရီးစဥ္လိုက္ပါရန္ သေဘာတူညီၿပီးၿဖစ္ပါက ပထမအရစ္ ေပးေခ်မွုအေနၿဖင္႔ ၅၀% ေပးေခ်ရပါမည္
- ခရီးစဥ္ေႀကးက်န္ေငြ အားလုံးကုိ ခရီးစဥ္မထြက္ခြာမီ ႏွစ္ပတ္အလိုတြင္ ေပးေခ်ရပါမည္။
- အေႀကာင္းအမ်ိဳးမ်ိဳးေႀကာင္႔ ခရီးစဥ္တြင္ မလိုက္ပါၿဖစ္ပါက ခရီးစဥ္တခုလုံးဧ။္ ကုန္က်စရိတ္အား Cancellation Charges အၿဖစ္ ေကာက္ခံမည္ၿဖစ္ပါသည္
- ေငြေပးေခ်ပါက USD (သုိ႔မဟုတ္) USD ေပါက္ေစ်းႏွင္႔ ညီမ်ွေသာ ၿမန္မာက်ပ္ေငြၿဖင္႔ေပးေခ်ရပါမည္။
- ခရီးစဥ္ႏွင္႔အသုံးၿပဳမည္႔ေလေၿကာင္းလိုင္းမ်ား အေၿပာင္းအလဲမ်ားရွိႏိုင္ပါသည္
|Group Size||Kind of Transportation|
|1-2 pax||4 seater|
|3 pax||7 seater|
|10-18 pax||30 seater|
|19-21 pax||35 seater|
|22 – 42 pax||45 seater|